Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
COMFORT FOR TWO
The Michel Robert saddle is well known for its effectiveness to put the rider in the optimum position and balance, without constraint. The new Michel Robert CPS is built on an innovative tree featuring the CPS technology, that takes into account both male and female anatomy. The narrow twist, which is typical of the Michel Robert model, remains unchanged and guarantees a very close contact feeling for the rider to the horse. The seat is wider towards the cantle, allowing the shorter panels to have a broader surface. The boader surface distributes the rider’s weight more evenly across the back of the horse, making this saddle much more comfortable for both horse and rider.
- CPS - Coccyx Protection System
- Wider seat at back
- Narrow twist
- Medium deep seat available in sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Flocked panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD*
- Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm back, SF*
- Double Flap
- Flap projections: -2cm, Standard, +2cm - options +4cm and +6cm available for custom orders
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small (standard), big - options extra big front, without front blocks, removable velcro available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled/printed leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth/printed premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
* BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.