Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
AFFINITY BETWEEN HORSE AND RIDER
The Synchrony is built on new a tree featuring the CPS technology, that takes into account both the male and female anatomy. The tree is wider in the pommel than other saddles, and the tree points are slightly angled, when compared to the usual position, to allow the rider to put the saddle further forward, without hindering the horse’s shoulders. These unique features ensure greater freedom of movement for both the withers and the trapezius muscle, allowing the horse to move without restrictions during each of the three gaits and while jumping. The seating position is deep and the twist is narrow, to allow the rider to feel very close to the horse. The seat is wider towards the cantle, and it is extremely comfortable, also thanks to the new membranes. The saddle features shorter, anatomically shaped panels for larger surface area leading to better weight distribution.
- CPS - Coccyx Protection System
Flocked panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD*
- Sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Double Flap
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small (standard), and big - without front blocks and removeable velcro available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled/printed leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth/printed premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
* BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.