Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
STYLE AND INNOVATION
The new X-Meredith saddle maintains the minimal and elegant trait typical of all its versions, but with an even more extraordinarily comfortable seat which, thanks to its unisex effect, supports the anatomy of both sexes, making the saddle even more comfortable for female riders. Compared to the previous version, the innovative X-Technology tree is slightly longer to offer an extra half size and the rear part of the seat is considerably wider, able to accommodate the two larger membranes that shock-absorb the stresses and increase the comfort. The new saddle maintains the narrow twist, typical of this model, giving a feeling of close contact. The anatomically shaped panels guarantee maximum freedom of movement for the trapezius muscles and their support base, which is wider along their entire surface, ensures a better weight distribution.
- X-Technology Tree
- Roomier seat
- Close contact
- Medium deep seat available in sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Stuffed panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD*
Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm back, SF*
- Double Flap
- Flap projections: Standard, +2cm - options +6cm, -2cm available for custom orders
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small front and big back (standard), big front and back - options extra big front, without front blocks, removable velcro available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled/printed leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth/printed premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
* BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.