Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
FOR ABSOLUTE COMFORT
This saddle is made on a “unisex” tree, the first tree for Jumping that is very comfortable for both female and made riders. The seat is extremely comfortable: the base of the rear of the seat is wider than traditional saddles. The presence of two larger membranes softens impact and increases comfort. The panels are wider along their entire length to distribute the weight of the rider more evenly, they are thin and integrated with the under flaps to improve close contact. This version is recommended for horses with normal or small withers. Alternatively, the X-Perience is available with non-integrated panels (“FP” version) for greater versatility and adaptability to horses with more prominent withers.
- X-Technology Tree
- Optimum twist
- Wider seat at back
- Medium deep seat available in sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Stuffed panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD*
Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm back, SF*
- Double Flap
- Flap projections: Standard, +2cm - options +6cm, -2cm available for custom orders
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small (standard), big - options extra big front, without front blocks, removable velcro available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled/printed leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth/printed premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
* BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.