Built with a ComfortFit tree which is exclusively designed and available in Pegasus® Butterfly saddles. The Pegasus® Marla was created to meet the highest standards of comfort, quality, and durability. The Pegasus® Marla takes full advantage of the very best leathers and fittings and combines them with the exclusive ComfortFit technology tree available only from Pegasus®
No more pressure exerted on the withers and trapezoid muscles of your horse. A unique bridge at the front of the saddle insures stability.
- Leather is stained with aniline dyes to reduce color fading
- Top grain leather used to insure superior durability
- Buttersoft Tobacco Brown calfskin leather
- Removable Velcro mounted knee and calf blocks
- Secure perfectly balanced design
- Saddle Flaps: Butter soft premium calfskin Covered
- Billets: Tearproof LEMICO®
- Blocks: Interchangeable, front and rear Velcro mounted.
- Piping: Matches saddle
The Pegasus® Butterfly Susan All Purpose Saddle offers a semi-deep seat providing greater support and security in the saddle.
All metal parts are made from stainless steel.
The maintenance-free stirrup bar is curved to help the stirrup leathers slip out easily in case of a fall.
The billets are made from extremely tearproof and easy to care LEMICO®.
Naturally tanned leather from southern Germany, aniline dyed
Contact us for expert advice and the lowest price!
Toll Free: (800) 888-8721
Call or Text: (203) 246-8013
Fax: (208) 246-4946
In 2000 Richard Hinrichs together with some friends founded the institute for classical riding in Hanover. The aim of the institute is the continually revival and spreading of the classical principles of equitation as an essential component of nature- and culture-oriented quality of life in our increasingly technically advanced age.