Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
NOVELTY IN CROSS COUNTRY
The new cross-country monoflap saddle developed in collaboration with the champion Chris Burton guarantees excellent close contact to the horse thanks to the narrow twist. The saddle is extraordinarily comfortable and light and offers the rider maximum freedom of movement in the three gaits and in all phases of the jump. It is characterized by its two- tone colour (also available tone-on-tone on request) and the presence of pads instead of the rear blocks (also available with rear blocks on request). The anatomically shaped panels allow an optimal fit. It is an ideal saddle for horses with normal or slightly pronounced withers, even with a high croup.
- Close contact
- Freedom of movement in the saddle
- Medium deep seat
- Sporty look
- Light in weight, light in feel
- Seat sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Tree sizes 29 - 37
- Stuffed panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD**
Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm back, SF*
- Mono Flap
- Flap projections: Standard, +2cm, +4cm, +6cm
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL
- Block sizes: only small front - available with option small back for custom orders
- Color: Black, Black/Cognac Multi, Tobacco/Cognac Multi, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
** BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.