Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION
The saddle is built on a tree featuring the CPS technology, that takes into account both the male and female anatomy. The rider position is deep to provide a feeling of being very close to the horse, but without blocking its movements. The blocks are also innovative, following the anatomy of the horse, and are also available on Velcro. The back of the cantle and the channel between the panels are lined with damask leather. The anatomically conformed panels guarantee maximum freedom of movement for the trapezius muscles. Thanks to the larger rear part of the saddle tree, the panels also have a larger contact surface and therefore guarantee better weight distribution.
- CPS - Coccyx Protection System
- Velcro blocks that conform anatomically to the horse
- Larger front part of the saddle tree
- Large and very deep seat
Flocked panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*
- Sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Double flap
- Flap projection: standard, +2cm
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: big (standard) and small - option for removable velcro blocks available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco, London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.