Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
MODERN LOOK WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS
A saddle with a unique and unmistakeable look. It offers female and male riders an optimum twist that is narrow and close to the horse, to guarantee comfort and a sensation of close contact. The panels are thin and integrated with the under flaps to facilitate close contact. This version is recommended for horses with normal or small withers. Alternatively, the Versailles is available with non-integrated panels (“FP” version) for greater versatility and adaptability to horses with large withers. New: Now available upon request with colored piping pieces and stitching.
- Narrow twist
- Medium deep seat available in sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Flocked panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*, BD*
Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm in back, SF*
- Double Flap
- Flap projections: Standard, +2cm, +4cm - option +6cm available for custom orders
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small (standard), big - options without front blocks, removable velcro available for custom orders
- Color: Black, Tobacco
- Leather: D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
* BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.