Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT
For those who do not want to sacrifice comfort.
The two openings on the seat, including a smaller one in the pubic area, guarantee greater comfort for the rider and provide ventilation for the horse’s back. The smooth leather version has holes and openings on the flaps that lighten the saddle. The X-Breath K is recommanded for horses with normal or small withers. The most forward opening in the seat gives the rider a better twist when used on horses that are croup high.
- X-Technology Tree*
- Medium deep seat
- Ultra-light weight
- Oval openings
- Colored accents
- Seat sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Tree sizes 29 - 37
- Stuffed panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF**, BD***
Latex panels: standard, -1/+1.5cm back, SF**
- Mono Flap
- Flap projections: Standard, +2cm, +4cm, +6cm
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, special reinforcement (doubled leather version only) available for custom orders
- Block sizes: small (standard), big
- Color: Black, Tobacco, Cognac (only for Lux leather), London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* X-Technology: depending on the saddle model, this saddle tree has one or no hole in its front part, and two holes in the back area, in correspondence where the ischia bones rest. The holes are covered with elastic membranes made of rubber.
** SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.
*** BD: panels shaved in the front for more freedom for the horses shoulder.