Click here to prequalify or apply for our 0% for 36 months financing offer - one of our most popular purchasing options!
FOR MODERN RIDING
Where tradition meets innovation.
The newest version of the X-Optimax, a monoflap saddle with a modern look. The saddle has a very deep and comfortable seat, with a more forward cut flap. The anatomically shaped panels ensure greater freedom of movement for the trapezius muscles. The saddle adapts very well to all horses’ morphologies, and it is also recommended for horses with prominent withers. The blocks are positioned higher on the flap to ensure more freedom for the rider’s knees.
- Very deep seat
- Blocks positioned high on the flap
- More forward cut flap
- Rider seating position is set more in the back
Seat sizes 16", 17", 18"
- Tree sizes 29 - 37
- Flocked panels: standard, half flocking (standard for 35/36/37 trees), +1cm/+2cm in back, +1cm on all surface, SF*
- Mono flap
- Flap projection: standard, +2cm
- Flap lengths: S, M, L, XL - options XS, XXL, and double leather special reinforcement available for custom orders
- Block sizes: big (standard)
- Color: Black, Tobacco, London (only for Elite leather)
- Leather: Elite (superior doubled leather in London), Lux (doubled with smooth premium leather), D (double oiled calfskin leather)
Available with factory tree or can be upgraded to Pegasus tree technology for additional $995.00
* SF: These special panels have been designed specifically to offer more freedom for the trapezius muscle and hence more freedom for shoulders. Recommended for horses with very big shoulders. Available both in the stuffed version and in the latex version.